There is a joy in the journey. There's a light we can love on the way. There is a wonder and wildness to life, and freedom for those who obey. - M. Card
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Let's try this again!
Oh look! Last time I posted was in October - and now it is January! Now that is just pathetic! Reading lots of great blogs lately has inspired me to try again - I might even include pictures as well. (Although all my pictures are taken on my sad little point-and-shoot camera that is old, old, old. I went to buy a new rechargable battery for it and the salesman just laughed... they don't sell those batteries any more at normal stores by-the-way. Probably could find one on the web or at a camera store, but not sure if it is worth replacing...) But I digress. I will start again. And so that I don't feel too bad about it I will start with my applesauce making which actually occured in October; so hey, I am keeping the spirit of October alive in the dead of winter! Whatever. Now to choose a person to write in. Part of me feels weird writing like I am talking to someone else, when I know that I am the only one reading this. But to write it like I am talking to myself is just a little too weird. (Not that I don't talk to myself all the time anyway...) And to talk about myself in the third person is even stranger to me, so I guess by default I will stick to the tried and true. Who knows, maybe someday someone else will read this. Although that is a somewhat disturbing thought as well.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment