OK - I know it doesn't have the same ring as Meal Plannnig Monday, but it works better for me. I prefer to plan in two week chunks and to have more of a list of possible meals than meals locked in to specific days. The flexibility just works better for me. If I plan out specific daily meals for the two weeks then invaribly i end up changing them because i just don't feel like whatever i planned that night, or we have a bunch of ripe tomatoes or something that needs used up, or i am in the middle of a project and don't have enough time to do that involved meal. So I rather like a list of meals that I try to have the ingredients for and am able to choose from. Hopefully I will soon add links to the recipes.
These weeks i need to work around the stuff coming from our garden, which is: tomatoes, green beans, potatoes, zucchini, pattypan squash, cucumbers, peppers
K - Homemade pizza (Fridays)
K - Hamburgers / homemade french fries, fried zucchini (weekend)
V - Tomato bruscetta
V - Roast Tomatoe Fettecini / garlic cheese bread
P - Scalloped potatoes w/ ham
K,C - Orange chicken / rice / egg rolls / salad
B,F - Lasagne (from freezer)
P - Ham & cheese braid / salad
S - Rosemary scallops / couscous / green beans w/ almonds
S - Curry salmon / cuban black beans / rice / sauted zucchini
S - Shrimp fajitas / leftover black beans & rice
C - Chinese chicken salad
C - Green bean chicken w/ pattypan squash / egg rolls / rice
- Stir fry (not sure what meat)
K- Baked potatoes
New recipes to try:
V - Corn omelet
C - Catalina chicken
V = vegetarian
K = kid favorite
C = chicken
P = pork
B = beef
F = from freezer
No comments:
Post a Comment